Storytelling has forever been a part of Susanna’s world. She loves to connect with readers through words on a page or computer screen. When she was a little girl, she wrote hundreds of short stories and poems. Her life’s journey took her into the professions of psychology and education, but the universe guided her into the world of writing eventually. She’s been writing professionally since 2011. It’s more than a career, though. For Susanna, writing is a lifeline.
Be sure to checkout our Podcasts
- 62. Feed the Good Wolf to Live the Good Life
- 61. Q&A with Matthew - Live from OIB
- 60. Honest Gratitude Tips to Make Life a Little Easier
- 60. Gratitude Tips to Make Life a Little Lighter
- 60. Tips to Make Life a Little Lighter
- 59. Stop Believing Everything You Think
- 58. Live from the Road: Playfulness + Simple Pleasures = Adventure
- 57. How to Be More Authentic
- 56. My 44th Birthday Episode
- 55. Combatting the 7 Diseases of Attitude
- 54. How to Live a Happier Life (notice I didn't say "happy")
- 53. It's Not About the Wine: The Loaded Truth Behind Mommy Wine Culture with Celeste Yvonne
- What have you been planting?
- 52. What have you been planting?
- 51. The Missing Link to Manifestation